People are used to shooting videos on any occasion, like weddings, birthdays, travel adventures, graduations, anniversaries, dining experiences, and many more. However, videos are recorded separately. This is because the storage of your phone’s memory can be full and you thus need to change it into another memory space, or your device doesn’t have enough battery, so it turns off while you are recording your video. In these cases, the clips need to be joined together so that you can watch a complete video. With that said, here are some useful free video mergers you can use.
Top free video mergers you should try
BeeCut App (Android & iOS)
The first program for merging several videos into one is BeeCut. This is a free video editor for Android and iOS devices. It has a simple interface and versatile video editing functions. Furthermore, this application is designed for beginner video editors. Because of its easy-to-use features, you’ll be able to merge videos instantly in just a few steps. To utilize this free video joiner, simply follow the steps given below:
- Download and install the application on your device. For Android users, install the application from the Google Play Store. Otherwise, download it from the App Store if you are using an iOS device.
- Run the program once installed. Hit the “+” icon on the interface of the program to add video files from your device. Once added, hit “Next step”, then select a proper aspect ratio for your video and hit “Confirm”. If you want to trim some parts from the videos, you may select the video, tap the “Trim” icon, drag the slider and tap “√” if you are done.
- Once all set, hit “Export” icon then select output resolution of the video. Wait until the video is saved on your device.
Free Video Cutter Joiner (Windows & Mac)
Another free video merger without watermarks is called Free Video Cutter Joiner. This is perfectly made to quickly cut and join videos. This software is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Moreover, it can cut and merge videos with large file sizes without trouble. It supports several file formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP and FLV. Follow the guide below to learn how this program works:
- Download the program, install it and then open it on your computer.
- Click the “Video Joiner” tab, then hit the “+” icon to add files from your PC.
- Afterwards, click the “Join” button, and then choose “Indirect Join”. Hit “Start Join” to start merging all the uploaded videos.
- Wait until the process has been completed.
iMovie (Mac & iOS)
Last but not the least is iMovie. This is yet another video joiner without watermark for Mac and iOS devices. Just like the other video editing tools mentioned above, this is a free software which won’t add any watermark to your video. After the tool is installed on your device, you can use it right away. Here is the procedure of how to use it:
- Launch the software on your Mac computer.
- Import the video clips from your folder.
- Once added, simply drag and drop onto the timeline all of the files you want to merge.
- Enhance the video if you want to.
- When you are done, hit the “Share” icon, then select “File” to save it on your Mac. If you want to share the merged video, simply click your desired social media platform.
- Download the application from the App Store.
- After installation, launch the tool, then hit “Create Project” > “Movie”.
- Next, select videos from your device, then tap “Create Movie”.
- You can drag and drop the videos to reorder them. The videos will be joined together in the work area.
- Tap the “Done” button to save it.
All the programs presented above offer similar ways to combine videos together. If you want a handy and useful video editing tool, use BeeCut. Users can use this tool anytime and anywhere. On the other hand, there are other free online video mergers available on the internet. If you know some, do not hesitate to drop a comment below.