Splitting video is a great way to shrink its file size. Moreover, you can also remove unwanted or unnecessary parts and scenes from video. On the other hand, combining your video clips into one file is also a good way to create an integrated video. According to your needs, you can choose either of the two ways to edit your videos. Here we will provide you with some practical video cutter and joiner software that can help you split or merge your videos. These programs also allow you to customize and improve the quality, format, size, etc of your videos. Check out these wonderful software in the following passages.
Two handy video cutter and joiner software
One of the best and well-known video editors is BeeCut. This wonderful tool is packed with many features such as adjusting video speed, color, saturation, reversing, rotating, cropping, adding mosaic, etc. The best part of this video editor is that it has a very friendly user-interface. It supports a lot of video, audio and image formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, MPEG, W4A, MP2, WAV, MP3, JPG, PNG, GIF and more. Start editing your video with this free video cutting and editing software by finishing the steps below.
To join videos:
- Hit Download button to download and install the application on your PC.
- Open it and select an aspect ratio you need for your video.
- Click the “Import” > “Import file” button or drag the videos into Media area to upload. Once uploaded, drag them to the timeline and move them in order according to your needs.
- Once done, click the “File” > “Save” on the top left corner to keep the merged videos.
To split a video:
- Download the application and then launch it on your PC.
- Upload the video you want to split and drag it to the timeline.
- Move the playhead to the part where you want to cut the video, then click the “Split” icon.
- To delete the clip on the timeline, highlight it and click “Delete” button. Click “Export” button to save your final video.
Freemake Video Converter
Our second free video cutter and joiner tool is Freemake Video Converter. This tool allows you to edit and convert your split or merged video and save it in multiple formats such as AVI, WMP, MPG and MP4. Moreover, this tool can also burn your videos to Blu-ray and DVD. Also, it offers profile for games consoles, tablets and smartphones. Furthermore, even if you don’t have any computer skill experience, you still know how to use it. Below are the steps about how to split and merge videos using this stool.
To join videos:
- Download and install the application on your computer.
- Click the “Video” button and select the videos that you are going to merge.
- Once uploaded, toggle to turn on the “Join files” button to merge your videos.
- Save your merged video by clicking the “File” tab and then select “Save Project”.
To split a video:
- Download the application and have it installed on your PC.
- Once installed, open it and click the “Video” to upload your file.
- After that, click the “Trim” icon on the right side of the video. Adjust the bar to locate the “start selection” and move the bar again to set the end part.
- Once done, Click “OK”. Save your video by clicking the file and select the “Save Project”.
Both BeeCut and Freemake Video Converter are desktop programs that you can use to cut or join your videos. Actually, there are other online video cutter and joiners which are also super easy to use. For example, you can use Online Video Editor, Clideo, Kapwing, and other services. Please note that if you use the online tools, it will take you longer time to upload and process your videos. On the other hand, if you don’t want to install any additional programs on your computer, we would advise you to use the desktop software.