A fan edit clip is the version of a film by a viewer that removes, reorders, or adds material for a new interpretation of the source material. Fans usually make a montage of movies, TV series cut and stories for Instagram. It consists of choosing video clips, adding music and visual effects, and cutting and joining them together. Whether you are a Marvel fan who wants to make memorials for those who died in End Game, or a hardcore fan of the Big Bang Theory who don’t want to say farewell, you may refer to this post for how to make a fan edit video. With the tools suggested below, your fan edits will be more resonant and engaging.
Excellent Tools to Make Fan Edits
As you’d expect from a video editor, BeeCut has a bunch of features that live up to your expectations. It integrates Cut, Merge, PIP, Filters, Transitions, and Auto Subtitle, etc. You can make fan video edits quickly, either with basic functions or more creative and customized features. Check out how to properly express enthusiasm by making a video of your own.
- Download and install the program on your computer.
- Import the clips and images you like and merge them.
- Customize the content. You can add captions, stickers, transitions, filters or anything you want to make the video more engaging.
- Change the aspect ratio if you want to make fan video edits for Instagram.
LightMV is your top choice if you want a hassle-free and one-stop fan video edits app. With its built-in templates, you can present a video in minutes. The best part is you can make fan edits online without any downloads. This cloud-based video creation platform can give you some inspirations on how to make a fan edit.
- Visit the official website.
- Get started by picking a template for your preference.
- Upload the video or image files as needed, and the app will automatically make fan video edits. You can finetune the edits in the studio.
- Click “Produce” to generate the video.
Another online editing tool is Kapwing. It’s a collaborative platform for creating images, videos, and GIFs. It’s got a staggering number of tools for you to make fan video edits. You can either edit it with a template or set your imagination free to create a masterpiece with a video maker workspace.
- Open Kapwing Studio or choose the template you like to start your creative process.
- Upload or import the files.
- Customize the content like a fan. You can add music, change fonts, add captions, etc., to make fan edits.
- Click “Publish” to download or share onto your favorite social platform.
Biven above are your best helpers when it comes to how to make fan video edits. If you want to make further edits like making a vlog, BeeCut can offer you more options to set your imagination free. If you have other recommendations for making fan video edits, leave your comment below.