Shooting videos on your phone or digital camera can sometimes take an hour or more. At times, there are some unnecessary parts that you want to cut or trim. In that case, you'll need a program which acts as a video cutter without watermark, which you can use on your computer for free. Here, we list 7 convenient programs that can cut videos.
The best free video cutters you shouldn't miss
A versatile online tool which lets you cut or trim videos in just a few clicks. This program has a simple and clean interface which can be used by anyone. It supports numerous video formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, and many more. Using this program, you can upload any video format. There are other functions offered by this tool, such as adding a watermark, effects, adjusting volume and speed, cropping, rotating and flipping your video. Here are the steps regarding how this free video cutter without watermark works.
- Open your browser and visit the main website of the program.
- Hit the "Convert Video" button, then "Select Files to Convert" and select a video file you wish to cut.
- Once the file is uploaded, hit the "Edit" button.
- After that, input the starting and ending time of the video from the "Trim" option, and then hit "OK".
- When you are done, click the "Convert" button and save the video on your computer.
Another web-based tool which can cut videos is the Video Cutter. No installation is needed, you can use this program immediately. You can also use this tool for free. Just make sure that you have a browser on your device and that your device is connected to the internet. However, the program can only cut small video files. See the guide provided below:
- Open the browser on your device and visit the main website of the tool.
- Click the "Choose File" button to upload a file, or simply drop a file to the box.
- After that, select the part that you want to cut and then hit "Save".
- Wait until the process is finished.
An alternative free video cutter with no watermark is Weenysoft. Even if you don't have any expertise in this field, you can use it to easily cut lengthy videos into small pieces. You can adjust the video size, bitrate, audio quality and volume. In addition, videos can be shared on a variety of video sharing sites, like YouTube and so on. Follow the guide below to learn how to operate the program.
- Download the program from its main website and install it on your computer. After the installation, launch it.
- Then, add the video file that you want to cut.
- Next, select a portion of the video, then hit the "Start to Trim" and "Stop to Trim" button.
- When you are done, click the "Cut Now!" button to save your video.
Aconvert.com is a free tool which lets you cut videos online. You can upload a video up to 200MB in size. It enables you to upload a video from your local drive, a URL, your Google Drive and Dropbox. Furthermore, you can upload videos in various formats, like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MOV and so on. To learn more about how to use this online video cutter without a watermark, please refer to the guide below:
- First, just visit the main website of the program.
- Next, hit "Video", then the "Cut" button.
- Upload a video file by clicking the "Choose File" button, or hit the "Drop Down" button to get a video file from cloud storage.
- Once the file is uploaded, set the "Start position" of the video and its duration.
- Once this is all set, hit the "Submit" button to save the changes you've made.
Next, we have Gihosoft. This is a free tool and is and is one of the easiest video cutters that you could try. It allows you to import several video formats and produces output video files without any quality loss. What's more, this software is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. It has a drag-and-drop function to enable convenient use. Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to use this video cutter without watermark:
- Download and install the program on your computer. When the software is installed, launch it.
- Click the "Import Video" icon or simply drag and drop a video to the program.
- Next, set the start and end time of the video according to your need.
- Once finished, click the "Save" icon.
Free Video Cutter
Free Video Cutter is a video cutter which lets you cut a video file into small pieces. Anyone can use the program even without the need for professional skills in this field. This program is clean and safe to use. To fully understand how this video cutter with no watermark operates, see the procedure below.
- Visit the main site of the tool to download the program and then install it.
- Next, open the program and then import a video by clicking "Open Video" and select a file from local drive.
- Drag "Start Position" and "End Position" button to select the part that you want to cut.
- Choose an output video format if you want to change the original video format.
- Lastly, click "Save Video" to save it to your computer.
Last but not the least is the Pavtube. This is a video converter which allows you to quickly cut videos. A lot of people are using this tool to convert, cut, rotate, crop, merge, add different effects to videos, and a lot more. You can trim videos without any quality loss. Here are the steps of how it's done.
- Download and install the software from its main website.
- Once done, launch the program.
- Import a file from your computer.
- Hit "Edit selected task", then choose a portion you wish to trim and hit "OK". Or you can simply set the start and end time.
- When you are done, just hit the "Convert" button to save the video.
BeeCutBesides using the above tools to cut a video, you can also use BeeCut. This is a simple and powerful video editor which comes with a timeline function. You can use it on nearly all systems, including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. It allows you to adjust video speed, color, saturation, add texts, filters, overlays, elements, to add a mosaic to your video, freeze frame, reverse a video, etc. The process to using this program is simple and easy.
- Download and install BeeCut on your device.
- Open it and choose a proper aspect ratio. BeeCut supports 16:9, 9:16, 3:4, 4:3 and 1:1.
- Add your video by dragging and dropping it into the import area. Add the video to the timeline. Play the video and click "Stop" when you need to cut it. Click the "Split" icon to cut it. Highlight the video clips on the timeline and click the "Delete" button to delete the unwanted parts.
- When you are done, click "Export" to export the video file.