There are a lot of benefits we can get from dance which include increasing physical strength, improving heart and lung health, memory, reducing stress and a lot more. Meanwhile, there are some reasons why you shoot a video and edit it, then share it with your colleagues. Probably you may make the video for fitness or contest, etc. However, before sharing it, you need to make sure that the video is pleased to the viewers’ eyes. On that note, you’ll need a video editor that can help you do the job. Good thing, we will introduce some of the best dance video editors today.
The most convenient to use dance video editors
BeeCut (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS)
BeeCut is one of the professional video editors which has advanced video editing functions. Using BeeCut desktop version, you are able to enhance your dance video by adding amazing effects like filters, overlays, transitions, elements, texts. You can also use the editor to trim, crop, flip, zoom, create PIP video, freeze frame, change video speed, add background music, dubbing, and so on. Aside from that, this program offers other functions such as adjusting contrast, brightness, saturation and hue of the video. And BeeCut app allows you to add filters, transitions, music, texts to video, crop, trim, split, rotate video.
To have a better understanding on how the dance video editing software works, see the steps below.
- Hit the Download button to download and install the program. After the installation, launch it, then choose the aspect ratio as 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, 3:4, etc. for you video.
- Upload a file from your computer. You may drag and drop the dance video that you want to edit to its media area.
- Once added, simply drag and drop the video onto the timeline. Start editing the video using the program’s editing features depending on your liking.
- When you are done, click the “Export” button to render the video and save it on your computer.
Dance Photo Maker – Video Maker 2018 (Android)
Another dance video editing app is the Dance Photo Maker – Video Maker 2018. This is a handy mobile app which can be used on your Android device. It lets users make their own dance video with images. Moreover, it has several functions like blurring, text, effects, cropping, contrast, brightness, saturation, orientation and many more. In addition, it has an easy to use interface makes it a handy task for even those who are not familiar with editing process. Besides, it requires an Android version with 3.0 and later for full compatibility with the app.
Here is the guide on how to use the dance video editing app.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for the app and then install it.
- Tap the “+” icon and select the images that you want to add to your project. Hit the “√” icon to start editing.
- Arrange the photos and add text if you want to. Next, add frame, music and set the duration.
- Once all set, tap the “√” button and hit the “Save” to output your video.
Dance Machine Video Editor (iOS)
If you are an iOS user, Dance Machine Video Editor is perfect for you. This application can turn your boring video into an exciting dance video. With it, users can apply reverse effect and add the music provided by the app or from your library to video. Furthermore, this app is free yet requires an iOS version with 8.0 and later.
Follow the procedure given below on how it’s done.
- Get the application from the App Store on your iOS device. Once installed, open the app. Select a video from your device and hit the “Save”.
- Next, adjust the speed and number of repeat. If you want to add music, just hit the “Music” icon.
- Preview the video by tapping the “Play” icon.
- Once done, hit the “Save” button to save the video to Photos library.
Those are the three ways on how to edit dance video on your desktop and mobile devices. Each of them has unique way in editing dance video. To make a dance video with just the photos you take, it is advisable to use Dance Photo Maker. If you need to loop the video and adjust the playing speed, Dance Machine Video Editor would be the good option for you. BeeCut offers more advanced editing functions than the two apps. Before you start to make the dance video, you may think about what effects you want to add to your video, then choose the most appropriate tool for your project.