Loop a video is playing a video repeatedly without skipping to the next video. For instance, if you have a 15-second video and it will loop 5 times, the total playing time of your video will be 75 seconds. If in case you want to advertise your business using a short video clip and play it on the entrance of your building, you would want to make a video loop of your advertisement to play it continuously. On that note, here are the useful programs which can help you loop videos easily.
The simple tools to make a video loop
BeeCutBeeCut lets users loop videos in just a few clicks. It offers simple and clean interface so that all users can utilize the program even beginners in this field. Aside from that, it has basic and advanced video editing tools such as texts, filters, transitions, overlays and elements. Also, users can copy, paste, crop, zoom, add mosaic, split and so on and so forth. To know more about on how to loop a video via this program, simply follow the steps below.
- Hit Download button to download and install BeeCut.
- After the installation, launch it and then select a desired aspect ratio for your video.
- Next, click "Import" then "Import file", and choose a video that you want to loop.
- When BeeCut finishes uploading the video, drag and drop it to the timeline. Highlight the file and then right click it. Hit "Copy" then right click again then hit "Paste". Repeat it by clicking "Paste". You can loop the video as many times as possible by copying and pasting the video on the timeline.
- When you are done, hit the "Export" icon to save the video on your PC.
CoubTo loop a video online, you may use Coub. This is a video sharing site which lets you create a video loop with a 10-second long. Video loop can be shared on different video sharing sites like Vimeo, YouTube etc. Moreover, users can upload a video up to 400MB file size with the most supported formats. In addition, it also lets you add music, mute, shadow frame and a lot more. Users can utilize the tool on their computer, Android and iOS devices. See the procedure below on how it's done.
- Head up on your favorite browser and visit Coub.
- If you are a first-time user, create an account. Or log in if you already have an account.
- Upload a video from your local drive or paste a URL into the box.
- Once uploaded, place the mouse on the file and click the drop-down menu then select "Duplicate video". Make sure that the "Loop" button is highlighted.
- Once all set, hit "Next" then "Publish".
KapwingAn alternative way is by using Kapwing. This is a web-based tool which lets you create a video loop. Users can loop videos easily and quickly just by simply uploading a video to the tool or pasting a URL of the video. It lets you loop videos up to 10x. However, a Kapwing watermark leaves on the exported video if you don't subscribe to its premium plan. Here is the guide on how to do it.
- Visit Kapwing on your computer.
- From there, scroll down the page and hit "Loop Video".
- Next, add a video from your computer or paste a URL of the video in the box.
- After that, select a loop times depending on your liking then hit "Create".
- Download the video to save it on your computer.
Loop VideoIf you are using an Android device, Loop Video is the best solution. This application lets you capture and make fun and exciting loop videos. Users can turn videos faster or slower and loop back and forth. Moreover, you are not required to sign up or create an account, just simply download the application on your device and then you're good to go. To operate the tool, follow the procedure below.
- Open Google Play Store and search the name of the application to install on your Android device.
- After the installation, run the program on your phone.
- Tap the "Camera" button then start shooting a video.
- Next, trim the video if it is needed then hit "√". Then, select the number of loops for the video.
- Once done, hit "√" then "Save".
Loop vid-loop video&video GIFLast on the list is for iOS solution which is the Loop vid-loop video&video GIF. It enables users to take a video up to 15 seconds long and make it loop. Apart from that, users can add filters, music etc. iOS device that runs version 9.0 and later can use the application with full compatibility. Here is the simple guide on how the program works.
- Open the App Store on your device and get the application. Once installed, launch the tool.
- Then, select a video from your gallery or shoot a video from its camera.
- Next, split the clip of the video if you want to. Then, hit the "√" button. You can add music, filters, text and emoticons.
- Hit the "√" button when you are done. Choose an output quality for "Exports as GIF" or select "Export as Video".