Volume is one of the important aspects of a video. A video with a low volume can be frustrating. It may seem that the video you’ve made is a little quieter compared to the ones you have made before. This can happen because you were in an open field, the recorder you used to record the video has a low volume setting, or the microphone is too far from you as the speaker. Whatever the reason is, you can still improve the volume of your video. Luckily, we have found some simple solutions regarding how to make a video louder.Make A Video Louder
How to Make A Video Louder
Use Free Online Video Converter
Free Online Video Converter is a handy web-based service which can be used to convert videos to a wide range of formats. Aside from being a video converter, this program lets you edit videos. It enables you to adjust the volume, speed, to trim the video, to add effects, crop, rotate and much more. Furthermore, this tool supports numerous video and audio formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV and so on and so forth. Here is the step-by-step procedure of how to make a video louder:
- Visit the Free Online Video Converter website using your browser on your computer.
- From there, hit “Convert Video” > “Select files to Convert” and choose the video file you wish to modify.
- Once the file is uploaded, hit the “Edit” icon.
- Click the drop-down menu, located next to the “Adjust Volume” button. After that, select the volume rate for your video. This function supports increasing your volume rate from 0% to 500%. Afterwards, hit “OK”.
- When you are done, click the “Convert” button at the bottom right part of the window. Wait until your video is saved.
Another way to raise the volume of your video is by using FileConverto. Just like the first program mentioned above, this is also an online tool which can be used directly from your browser. Users can increase the volume of a video in just a few clicks. However, it only allows you to upload videos up to 500MB. The uploaded videos are automatically removed after a few moments. To fully understand how to use this tool, please refer to the guide below:
- On your PC, open a browser and then visit the website’s program.
- Click “Browse” to add a video.
- Once added, select “Increase Volume” and select your desired decibels. You can increase the volume from 1 decibel to 50 decibels.
- Afterwards, hit “Upload File” to start saving the changes that you’ve made.
- Download the file and save it on your PC.
If you want to use a reliable desktop video editor which can help you to make the volume of your video louder, use BeeCut. This is a professional video maker which offers many advanced video editing functions, such as adding text, filters, overlays, elements, creating a PIP video, cropping, zooming, adding mosaics to your video, etc. In addition, BeeCut enables you to adjust audio speed, as well as to fade in and fade out. Below are the steps to follow in order to increase the volume of a video using BeeCut:
- To start, simply download the program from the official website and then install it.
- After the installation, run the software. Then select one of the available aspect ratios, including 9:16, 16:9, 3:4, 1:1 and 4:3.
- Next, add a video file by clicking the “Import” then “Import file” button, and choose a video file from your PC.
- Once the file is added, click the “+” icon to add it to the timeline. Double click the file, then hit the “Audio” tab. Adjust the volume of the video by dragging it from left to right. You can increase the volume of your video by up to 200%.
- To save the video, just click the “Export” icon on the timeline, select the output format and click “Export” again.
To sum it up, these three methods outlined above are effective and efficient ways to make a video louder. With these options, users will be able to make the volume of their video louder without any trouble, since they all have the easy-to-use interfaces. These online tools can be used directly from the user’s device. As long your device is connected to the internet and has a browser, you can use these programs. BeeCut is our preferred choice, as it has all the basic features, and even some very advanced features, that you will need to make an awesome video.