Watching videos is one of the ways to get rid of boredom. People tend to save videos on their device to watch them offline at their spare time. However, there are some instances that your device's storage is nealy full but you wouldn't like to delete the videos or other files stored. In that case, you'll need to reduce the videos with large size into smaller ones. After reducing the files' size, you'll be able to save the videos on your device without deleting other videos. Lucky for you, we'll introduce the best free online video compressors that can help you deal with your problem.
3 Popular and Easy Online Video Compressors
Apowersoft Online Video CompressorThe first solution is by using the Apowersoft Online Video Compressor. This is a web-based tool which lets you reduce video file size at a fast speed. The program supports numerous video formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MTS, WMV, TS and a lot more. Moreover, it is the most effective and efficient tool to compress files. Also, it has batch compression function. Using this function, users can process multiple files at the same time. Besides, it is compatible with many popular browsers which include Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and so on. If you want to know how the tool works, check the easy steps outlined below.
- On your favorite browser, visit the official website of the program.
- Next, upload files by clicking the "Click to add video" button and select the files from your local drive.
- After that, choose the desired compression type for your video and output format.
- Then, hit the "Compress" button and wait until the process is finished.
- Afterwards, hit the "Download" to save the compressed videos.
YouCompressYouCompress is an alternative solution you can use to compress large video online free. It enables users to reduce video file size for free. It supports different video file formats such as MP4, MOV and many more. Furthermore, it allows you to compress a video file without any limitation. Also, the uploaded files are secure since they will be automatically removed from the server after compression. Here is the step-by-step procedure on how this program works.
- Go to your computer's browser and visit the main website of the tool.
- Next, click the "Select file..." option to choose a video you wish to compress from your PC.
- Hit the "Upload File & Compress" button, wait for the process until it is completed.
- Once done, hit the "Download" button to download the file.
- If you want to delete your file from the webpage, simply click the "Delete file from server".
ClipchampAnother program which can compress video without losing quality online is by using Clipchamp. This program is perfect for all users such as students, teachers, businessmen and so on. You can use the program anytime and anywhere. In addition to that, you can upload videos up to 20 GB in any format. In just a few clicks, the videos will be compressed into smaller ones. To get rid of the watermark on the output file, you need to purchase the business or enterprise license. Refer to the full guide below on how to use Clipchamp.
- Open your commonly-used browser on your device and visit the main website of the program.
- From there, hit the "Compress a video now" button, then choose one among these options which you want to use: Basic, Business, and Enterprise.
- Hit the "Get Started" and sign up an account with your Google, Facebook account or email.
- Next, click the "Convert my video", then choose the video from your local drive. Customize the settings and click the "Start".
- Once done, save the video on your device.