Black bars on video are somewhat distracting and don’t make your video interesting at all, because the viewers will focus on the black lines running across the video. Good thing to tell you is that you can now remove black bars from video with the tools that are available on the internet. These tools are very helpful for you to delete unnecessary parts from your video. Here we are going to list some of the best tools for you.
3 reliable tools to remove black bars from video
The first tool on our list to remove black bars from vertical video is to use this amazing app called BeeCut. Aside from creating, editing, resizing, and compressing videos, this all-in-one video editing tool also works well in removing black bars from your video. Moreover, it supports all popular video formats and can also output video with high resolution. To use this wonderful video editor, please refer to the steps given below.
- Open your web browser and download the application.
- Open the app and select an aspect ratio for your video.
- Click “Import” or just drag and drop the video to its interface.
- Once imported, drag the video to the timeline. Select the “Crop” icon and adjust the cropping bar to remove black bars from your video. Put a check mark on the “Keep aspect ratio” to maintain the aspect ratio of the video.
- Finally, click the “Export” button to save your video.
This video editing program is widely used as a file conversion, but mainly developed for editing videos and images. It supports these formats including DV, AVI, MP4, MKV, Blu-ray, M2TS, MPEG2, AAC, as well as videos for PSP, PS3, iPOd, iPhone, Blackberry, Nintendo, Xbox 360 and MP3 audio. Furthermore, this wonderful tool can help you solve the problem about how to remove black bars from video. Check this guide by following the steps we listed below.
- Download and install the application using your web browser.
- Start by clicking the “File” button then select “Add…” to upload your video.
- Once the video is uploaded, go to the “Filters” tab and select the “Crop” option. From there, adjust the size of the parts to crop the black bars on your video.
- Once finished, click the “Done” button at the upper right corner of the screen and then hit the “Diskette” icon to save the video to your PC.
Freemake Video Converter
This wonderful application can detect the black bars and remove them from your video automatically. Aside from that, this tool is absolutely free to download and is able to remove black bars from video online. You can also purchase a paid app if you want the premium features of this tool. Nevertheless, you can still remove the black bars from your video even though you are only using its free version. To use this video converter, check out the procedure listed below.
- Get the app on your web browser and install it on your computer.
- Run the app and then click the “Video” to upload your video.
- Click the “Gear” icon to show the settings menu. From there, select “Custom” then input the “Width” and “Height” to remove the black bars from your video and click “OK”.
- Finally, click the “Convert” to start processing your video.
These tools are some of the best video editors that can help you remove black bars from your video. Among the three tools, BeeCut is the easiest tool and comes with lots of practical video editing functions. Moreover, with a clean and a friendly user-interface, undoubtedly, BeeCut would be the best option for you.