TikTok is a 15-second video sharing platform that is popularly known nowadays. When using this famous app, you can create short videos and make it go viral to the public. Apparently, there will be certain parts of the video that is not necessary to upload. With that, there are many tools that can help you trim videos. In this article, we selected some handy tools for you to trim a TikTok video instantly. Check the below.
How to Trim TikTok Video
BeeCut is one of the most useful tools that you can use to edit videos. Using this amazing program, you can easily adjust and add a filter on the video, add texts, and even merge a video. Additionally, it contains a bunch of overlays, transitions, and background music. Also, you can use this app to crop, add elements, and even trim a video. Fortunately, you can use this tool without any professional skills due to its intuitive interface. To learn more how to trim a TikTok video, see the steps below:
- Download the program using any browser. This is available on the desktop, online and on the go.
- To add a video, click on the “Import” file button.
- To trim a Tik Tok video, hit the “Split” button.
- Click on the “Export” button to save the file.
The next tool that we have is TikTok itself. This convenient app is popularly used on social media. With its easy-to-use features, you can instantly edit the videos you posted, discover popular memes or videos, you can also make use of the “Inbox” button to view your followers, likes, mentions, and comments. See the steps below on how to trim videos on TikTok:
- Download the app on your device
- Once installed, launch the app on your mobile device then hit on the “+” button to select a video from your gallery.
- Click on the “Next” button and tap on the “Sound” button to add music.
- To trim video, click on the “Trim” button.
- Once completed, click on the “Post” button.
InShot is another useful video editing app that you can use to design your videos. This app consists of several video-editing functions such as adding background music, filters, special effects, overlays and more. This app is perfect to trim Tik Tok video. See how it works.
- Download the app.
- Tap on the “Video” button to add or capture a video.
- Click on the “Precut” button to trim a video then select “Trim”.
- Once done, hit on the “Save” button located at the upper right part of the screen.
The last tool that we have is Kapwing. This multi-functional will let you create, adjust and edit videos that you want. You can easily make use of its features because it has basic editing features. Moreover, this tool will allow you to trim videos. To better understand how to trim Tik Tok, please see the below:
- First, visit its site using any browser and go to “Video Trimmer”.
- Next, click the “Upload” button to add a video or instantly capture a new video.
- Then, to trim the video, tap the “Start” and “End” icon where you wish to begin and finish your trimmed video.
- Finally, tap on the “Done” button once finished.
Above listed are some alternatives to Tik Tok itself to trim a Tik Tok video. Next time before you post a video on Tik Tok, you can also try these tools. If you have any other suggested tool, share it with us!