Tik Tok is one of the most popular video sharing apps which people can use to create and publish interesting videos. It has a basic, yet powerful video editor which has a library of background music and filters for people to use in the video for free. The only problem is you can no longer upload your own music or soundtrack because of the copyright protection laws. Luckily there are ways around this. We provide the best solutions on how to upload sounds to Tik Tok in this article. Continue reading to get them.
3 Effective Ways to Upload Music to Tik Tok
Beecut is a popular free video editor that is available for both desktop and mobile devices. It has the 9:16 aspect ratio which is perfect for the Tik Tok vertical video. It provides versatile video editing functions including adding special effects, filters, background music, transition effects, different style of the text, and many more. With the help of this tool, you can create an high quality, entertaining Tik Tok in just a few seconds. The best part is the mobile versions are completely free to use.
Follow the steps below to learn how to upload music to Tik Tok with Beecut.
- Install the app from the App Store and Google Play.
- Once installed, tap the yellow-scissor icon to choose the photos or videos from your camera roll or photo gallery. Then select 9:16 as the aspect ratio for your Tik Tok video.
- After that, you can add music by tapping the “Music” icon and then trap the “Use” button to insert it into your video.
- Once done, you can go to edit your video if you want by using its built-in functions.
- Finally, choose the “Export” button to save to your photo gallery or directly share to the Tik Tok app.
Inshot – Video Editor
The second app that can help you upload music to Tik Tok is Inshot, which you can install free from the Google Play store. It gives Android users full control of the video editing process with its trimmer, merger, cutter, even the cool filters, music tool, and text overlays. With it, you can create an amazing vertical video soundtracked by your preferred songs or music.
Refer to the steps below for how to upload sounds to Tik Tok with Inshot.
- Go to the Play Store and install Inshot.
- Open the app, then tap the “Video” button to select your video or images from your Photo Gallery. After that, tap the “Check” icon.
- Once done, you can render your video for Tik Tok with its available editing functions if you want.
- To add music, tap the “Music” button, select the “Use” button, and drag it into the video.
- Finally, save your video by tapping the “Check” button and choose the quality for your video to be saved in.
Viva Video is also a very popular app that allows users to upload sound to Tik Tok videos. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Using this app, you can add a lot of elements into your video including music, text, stickers, filters, and more. It provides a music library where you can pick a song to be background music for the Tik Tok video.
Follow the simple steps below to create an amazing Tik Tok video with your own music.
- Get the app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- After that, open it and tap the “Video” button to choose a video from your camera roll.
- Once done, tap the “Next” button to edit your Tik Tok video.
- Choose the “Music” > “Add” button to upload music that you want.
- Tap the “Check” icon > “Save/Upload” button to choose to save or upload your Tik Tok video.
What great tools, indeed. With them, you can easily upload music to Tik Tok. Actually, BeeCut app is my favorite as it’s completely free to use and has a user-friendly interface together with cool editing functions. It works for all systems. No matter if you are a computer savvy or a newbie, you can get used to it in just several minutes. But other tools are also powerful and are worth giving a try.