When making YouTube videos, there are a lot of things that you need to consider to make your video unique and entertaining. If you can do that, you will be able to catch the interest of your subscribers and viewers. One of those ways is to reverse a YouTube video. In that case, the action being performed in the video will emphasized and create a stronger impression on the viewer. To have more ideas on what program you can use to reverse videos, read through the article.
3 popular tools to reverse a YouTube video
Use BeeCutThe first program you can use is called BeeCut. This is one of the most well-known video editors which you can utilize to reverse video with its editing functions. With that, you can easily reverse your video to play it backwards. Aside from that, users can apply effects to the reverse videos such as filters, overlays, texts, transitions and elements. What's more, users can have this program on their Windows PC, Mac OS, Android and iOS devices. To understand the process on how to reverse a YouTube video using this software, see the detailed guide below.
- Open your computer's browser and visit the program's official page to download the installer. Then, install it your PC.
- After the installation, launch it and then select the aspect ratio you want to use.
- To upload files to the tool, simply hit "Import" then "Import file" or drag and drop the files to the Media area. Afterwards, add them to the timeline.
- Next, double click the file on the work area to view edit functions or highlight the file and then hit "Edit" icon at the top of the timeline. Check the "Reverse" option to start reversing the video.
- Lastly, click the "Export" icon to save your video.
Use KapwingAn alternative program which can reverse a YouTube video online is called Kapwing. It lets users replay the movement on a certain video backwards. Furthermore, this program is an online application which you can use on your computer's browser. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection when you use this app. Also, users can upload videos from a device or paste the link of the video on the box. Here are the steps on how it works.
- Visit the main site of the program on your browser.
- From there, hit "Upload" or paste the URL in the box to add files to the program.
- Once uploaded, the video will start to process.
- After that, change or reverse speed, trim video, add a custom watermark and mute video if you want to.
- Hit the "CREATE!" button at the bottom left corner of the program. Lastly, download the reverse video.
Use EzgifAnother program which can play YouTube videos backwards is known as Ezgif. Similar to Kapwing, this program is a web-based tool which you can use without installing any software on your device. It has a clean interface which enables you to reverse video in just a few clicks. Moreover, it supports several file formats like MP4, MPEG, MOV, FLV, 3GP, AVI and so on and so forth. However, users can only upload videos up to a 100 MB file size. Here is the procedure on how this tool operates.
- Open the browser on your device and go to their official site.
- Upload a video by clicking the "Choose File" button and then select files from your computer. Or paste the video URL on the box and then hit "Upload video!" Make sure that the video is less than 100 MB.
- Put a check mark on the sound options if you want to mute and reverse the audio.
- Hit "Reverse video!" to start reversing the video.
- Once done, hit the "Save" button.