YouTube Studio is an application which can help you manage YouTube channels easier. Users can upload videos, monitor channel and video performance with no trouble. Furthermore, you can check out the latest data, schedule videos, respond to comments and a lot more. Meanwhile, there are some cases that you may want to upload videos. But before that, you need to use a program which you can use to create a video for your channel. Though you can use YouTube studio editor to adjust and enhance video by trimming, adding an end screen, blur and card, it is not intuitive to use and you may not be satisfied with its functions. Here we introduce video editing software for YouTubers allowing you to create an awesome video faster and more effectively.
3 popular video editors for YouTubers
BeeCut is a professional video editor that is perfectly made to help you make an eye-catching video. It has advanced video editing functions such as filters, overlays, text, transitions and elements. Aside from that, you may also insert audio, mosaic, zoom, crop, split, rotate, flip, and adjust saturation, contrast, brightness, and hue. The good thing about this app is that it has a user-friendly interface which surely users can utilize even without any expertise in this field. Moreover, it supports many kinds of commonly used aspect ratios including 16:9, 9:16, 4:3, 3:4 and 1:1.
- It is a great video editor that has a lot of useful editing functions.
- It supports various aspect ratios.
- It is very easy and convenient to use.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android systems.
- Users cannot add voice narration directly to the program.
- It lacks more professional movie editing functions.
An alternative free video editor for YouTubers which you can use on your computer is ShotCut. This program lets you make your own stunning videos which you can use on your YouTube Channel using its different video effects. These include eye dropper, fade in, fade out, filters, transitions, brightness, auto-rotate and so on and so forth. Moreover, users adjust the volume of the audio, peak meter, spectrum analyzer and waveform.
- It is a free video editor which has advanced editing features.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It is totally free.
- Users cannot share the video directly to different social media sites.
- It has limited transitions.
- It is not suitable for beginners.
VSDC Video Editor
The last video editor for YouTubers is the VSDC Video Editor. It supports a wide range of audio and video formats. It allows users to cut, merge, split, and a lot more to enhance their video. In addition, the output video is supported by numerous devices such as PC, DVD players, iOS, and Android devices. Also, you can quickly share or upload videos to several social media networks like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram and Twitter.
- It is a video editor which has several features.
- It is a good video editor for home users.
- It has a customizable program interface.
- Its free version has a poor performance.
- Its interface is not intuitive to use.
As stated above, all the tools mentioned above can be used for video editor YouTubers use. All of them have different functions to create YouTube videos. BeeCut comes with a simple interface to operate the program conveniently. ShotCut is perfect for videographers. VSDC Video Editor can compete with other editors. However, if you want a video editor which has everything you need, then BeeCut is definitely the right choice.