Solutions to Delete Watermark from Video
Versatile Ways to Remove Watermark from Video
Use BeeCut to Delete Watermark
Another program that can help you delete watermark from the video is BeeCut. This is a video editor that has basic video editing functions that are perfect for daily use. With its simple interface, users can remove the watermark from the video even without having any expertise in this field. Moreover, it also allows you to delete unwanted parts, cut a frame from a video, merge clips, adds text, inserts audio, split, zoom, adds mosaic, and adds effects such as filters, transitions, overlays, and elements. Also, this software supports various aspect ratios. There are two ways to remove a watermark into a video using this tool, which you can check below.
1.1 Via Mosaic
By using this tool you’ll be able to get rid of the watermarks from a video via the Mosaic effect. This function can be found within the editing menu along the timeline. For more detailed steps you can refer to the guide below.
- Get and install BeeCut from the download link provided.
- After the installation, open the app and choose the resolution that you prefer.
- Next, is to launch the program and then click “Import”>”Import file” to upload the video that you need to work on.
- Move the video from the media panel into the timeline to start editing.
- Now, click the video and then hit the “Mosaic” function from the editing functions and another window will appear.
- Click “Add” and a box will appear, simply place it on your video’s watermark and then click “OK”.
- As you can see the watermark will then disappear. To save the changes made, click “Export” select a format and title for the video and hit “Export” once more to begin the process.
1.2 Crop Out Watermark
Another way to remove a watermark is by cropping the video to get rid of the watermark. This will surely remove the watermark. However, the size of the video will be altered, and it can’t be done once the watermark is placed in the center of the video.
To use this method here what you need to do.
- Open your internet browser to download the program installer and install it onto your PC. After the installation, run the program and select the aspect ratio for your video.
- To upload a file, simply hit “Import” then “Import file” and choose the file from your computer.
- Drag and drop the file to the work area. Right-click the file and click “Crop”. Or simply highlight the file and hit the “Crop” icon. Put a “√” mark on the “Keep aspect ratio” if you want to keep the same aspect ratio of the video.
- Once finished, hit “Export” to save the output file on your computer.
Use Video Grabber to Record Video
Video Grabber is an online program that lets you record the screen of your computer without leaving any watermark on the recorded video. Users can record full screen or customize the area that they wish to record. Furthermore, it enables you to record webcam and audio coming from the microphone and system sound. Also, users can add text, line, rectangle, and ellipse shapes to the video while recording. Aside from being a screen recording tool, users can also use this program to grab videos from their favorite video sharing sites, convert videos to any other video or audio formats, trim, add a watermark, effects, adjust the volume, crop, rotate, mirror, and adjust video speed without paying anything. Here are the steps on how to remove the watermark from video online with Video Grabber.
- Go to your favorite browser and visit Video Grabber on your computer.
- After that, hit the “Record Screen” > “Start Recording” buttons. If you are a first-time user, please download the online launcher and install it on your PC.
- Once all set, select an area that you want to record, then hit the “REC” button.
- When you are done, click the “Pause” icon and the “√” mark. Hit the “Save” button at the bottom part of the preview video and choose among these options: save as video or GIF file, edit or upload video.
Use Online Tool to Remove Watermark
Apowersoft Online Watermark Remover is a completely free online tool that can both remove the watermark from video and photo. There is nothing to download and no mandatory request on sign-up. As soon as you open it in your browser, you can process your video watermark. Some online tools will force you to buy their subscription usually when you want to save the processed video on your computer, but this one is totally free to use. Apart from that, this online tool has an intuitive user interface and self-explanatory features. People with any level of skills are able to get hold of it in the very short term. Keep reading to know how to remove the watermark from the video online with it.
- Visit the official website in your browser. Google Chrome is highly suggested here.
- After you open it, click the “Remove watermark from video” area to start uploading your videos into the web service.
- When the video is fully loaded, click the “Add Box(es)” button to select the watermark on the video. You can select as many watermarks as you want.
- Finally, click the “Erase” button and the online tool will start processing your video. When it completes, you can download it to your computer directly.
- Support to remove watermark from images in JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, and TIFF format.
- Support almost all popular video formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, FLV, WEBM, MPG, TS, and many others.
- Allow removing multiple watermarks from a single file.
- Process multiple videos in batch.
- Keep processed video quality in the original quality.
Use Video Converter Studio to Remove Date Stamp
There may be some situations that your downloaded videos or movies have soft subtitles. Soft subtitles are marked up text displayed during the playback of the video. Video Converter Studio can help you remove watermarks from video free such as soft subtitles. This program comes with different useful functions, which include a video converter, editor, downloader, player and screen recorder. In addition, it has a simple interface. Users will be able to remove the watermark from the downloaded video quickly. Follow this step-by-step procedure provided below.
- Download and install the program on your computer. Launch the software once installed.
- Click “Add files” and then select the video file you wish to delete the watermark from.
- Next, hit the “drop-down” button on the subtitle and then choose “None”.
- Hit “Convert” to save the changes you’ve made.
Use Android App to Delete Watermark
Remove & Add Watermark is a simple app that can be used to remove the watermark from videos and images for Android users. It offers two methods to erase the watermark: one is by interpolation of the surrounding pixels and another is by cropping the region outside of the watermark area. If the watermark in your video is about alpha-blend, you may use the first method. And if the media watermark is with an edge, you’d better try the second method. Please refer to this tutorial to learn how to use this app:
- Go to Google Play Store to download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app and tap “SELECT VIDEO” and “REMOVE LOGO” and then select a video from your library. Use your finger to specify the area of the logo. It also allows you to zoom the video and select the watermark area more accurately.
- Tap the “Save” button and wait for the process and then share or keep the file.
Use iOS App to Erase Watermark
Video Eraser – Remove Logo is designed especially for iOS users to erase watermark from video. Every user can have 8 GB of free space on this app. Besides removing the logo from the video, it is also available to add or edit the watermark. Compared to other watermark removal tools on the internet, it is simpler to use. You just need to finish these steps to use it to remove the watermark from your video.
- Go to App Store to download and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app and tap “+” to add a video from your photo library. Tap your video icon on its interface and select “Remove Watermark”. Customize the watermark area by dragging the rectangle.
- Tap “Start” on the top right corner and then let the app process it. You can find your videos by tapping the “Processed” tab at the bottom of its interface.
All the tools given above offer different ways on how to remove the watermark from the video. With these programs, users will be able to delete watermark from the video efficiently. In case you have any other good suggestions, please do not forget to leave your comments below.
Leave a Comment